task Timeliner.js Version 2.0
I released some major changes to timeliner.js over the weekend and officially labeled the new release version 2.0. In addition, I put together a newer more polished demonstration called "Timeliner.js: Into the Future".
New features of version 2.x include:
- Revised selectors and new selector customization options provide for improved semantic markup and styling*
- oneOpen option closes all other open events when a new event is open*
- Added LESS file for faster CSS revisions and customization
- Support multiple expand/collapse buttons per timeline
- FlatStart state that fully collapses timeline on initial load
Learn more on the GitHub project page.